Please use this form to be added to the California Biodiversity Network mailing list.
Organization information helps us track our reach and impact. If you represent an organization (academic, NGO, agency, private) and would like to commit the organization to the network, please use this link
If you would like to be included in emails for our Equity Forum or participate in our roundtables, please select your preferences below.
- The CBN centers equity in of its work through key initiatives and an Equity Forum, which works to advance equity, opportunity and diversity within the field of conservation. This forum crosscuts and informs the work of all of our Roundtables.
Biodiversity Informatics and Community Science Roundtable
- focus on bringing together and utilizing data from museum collections, field surveys, research, and community science.
Sentinel Site Roundtable
- focus on consistent and continuous climate-biodiversity monitoring.
- Sustaining California's social-ecological systems by advancing ecocultural equality, landscape resilience, restoration, species recovery and more.
Systematic Conservation Planning Roundtable
- focus on bringing together data, analyses, and tools to help identify spatial opportunities for conservation.
Your email preferences can be changed at any time.
* indicates required